Backward Inclined Motorized Impeller Series
BMAX-DC Backward Inclined Motorized Impellers
- Quiet and compact air moving solution.
- Brushless DC Motors are available in both 24 VDC and 48 VDC versions.
- Ball bearing construction allows multiple mounting options.
- Low profiles that do not require a housing.
- Air is discharged 360° radially from the impeller wheel.
- Operate very efficiently at high pressures.
- The revolutionary, aerodynamically designed impeller features "LABI-SEAL" technology that provides the highest efficiency and lowest noise rating of any competitive offering in this class.
- The BMax-DC design features lower weight and reduced vibration.
- BMax-DC range can cover a wide variety of applications.
- Sealed Ball Bearings.
- 20" (500 mm) Standard Lead Length.
- Clockwise Rotation Viewing Inlet.
- ISO 900 manufacturer.
- UL and cUL listed for Electrical Safety
- All models have been independently tested for safety by Underwriters Laboratories, Inc.
- All models are fitted with an internal Thermal Overload Protection Device.
- Inlet Rings
- Capacitors for Single-Phase Motors
- Protection Grilles